Skip to content
Terms and Conditions Mouthguard CompetitionLisa Pisasale2018-02-12T13:42:26+00:00
Win a custom mouthguard
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Limestone Dental Pty Ltd trading as Limestone Dental Group (A.B.N. 68 613 070 867) of 44 Limestone Street, Ipswich Q 4305.
- The competition commences 12.2.18 and closes at 4pm 21.2.18
- THE PRIZE: A custom mouthguard (2 colours) Value RRP $95. It takes one 15 minute visit to take impressions for your mouthguard and will take 3 days to fabricate the mouthguard
- TO ENTER: This is an online-only competition. The participant must fill in the details and correctly choose all sports that use mouthguards at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- Entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
- Limestone Dental is in no way associated with the Commonwealth Games.
- Entry to Limestone Dental Group competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies. Entrants must be able to collect the prize from Limestone Dental Group in person.
- Children under the age of 16 must have their parent/guardian’s approval before entering.
- Prize winners of Limestone Dental Group competitions are selected at Limestone Dental Group, 44 Limestone Street, Ipswich QLD 4305 on the 21.2.18 at 4:30pm.
- The first entry drawn with the correct sports will be the winner. Judges decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners are contacted by email or phone within 5 business days of selection and may be announced on respective social media and/or the company’s website.
- To claim, winner must be able to come into the practice and claim their prize and for the mouthguard fitting.
- The winner will be announced via the Limestone Dental social pages (Facebook /Instagram) and website.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW: Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim the prize within 28 days, then the prize or that element will be forfeited.
- The prize winner agrees to the use of their first name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- By entering Limestone Dental Group competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- The laws of Queensland govern Limestone Dental Group competitions.