LIMESTONE IS OPEN
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE.
Limestone Dental is now open and trading Monday – Saturday.
At the end of March when the spread of COVID was growing and there was a lot of uncertainty, we had to close the practice to all non-emergency treatment. It was important for us to do out bit to “STOP THE SPREAD” and to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and save gloves and masks for those medical staff that were in desperate need for it. It has been a tough few months and we have missed our lovely patients’ smiles and caring for your dental needs.
The government has given Limestone Dental the green light to go ahead, however, your trip to the dentist is going to be different as we still have very strict government regulations in place.
- Many of the treatments will also take longer than you are used to because of these changes please be patient with us.
- Social distancing is still a priority and fewer people will be allowed in the practice at any one time. There are marks on the floor and we will have one entry and exit point.
- Extensive measures being adopted for disinfection and sanitation in all areas of the practice.
- There will be more measures adopted for staff protection
- We will be asking all patients to hand sanitise and use a pre-treatment mouthwash
If you have any questions, please contact the team and we will happily answer any of your questions. Please call us on 3281 1466 or email us on email@example.com and we will assist in managing your dental needs during these troubling times.
Please be patient, we are doing our best to navigate this changing environment while ensuring safety to our patients and our team.
Limestone Dental caring for your smile.
We know the power of a smile. At Limestone Dental we want to make your smile sparkle and your dental visit as pleasant as possible.
As a local Ipswich Dentist we have 60+ Years of experience working on Ipswich Smiles. Specialising in Dentures, Crowns, Teeth Whitening and Mouthguards, Limestone Dental has 12 dentists on staff so you can find a dentist that you feel comfortable with.