Smile now Pay Later
No need to delay treatment Afterpay allows you to pay for your dental treatment in 4 instalments.
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*. At Limestone Dental we work hard to make sure we are a leading dental practice in Ipswich. We want our patients to feel like they are taken care of, from the minute they make their booking to when they complete their visit. Afterpay, is rapidly being embraced by our patients as a preferred way to pay and we have introduced it as another way to make your visits easier.
Sign-up to Afterpay, book an appointment with your favourite Dentist at Limestone Dental Practice, and show your ID and Afterpay details to reception so we can process your dental treatment. Your first payment is taken out straight away and it’s as easy as that. As a dental practice that has been caring for Ipswich’s smiles for over 60 years, we know the key to a healthy happy smile is prevention. So don’t delay keep that smile sparkling for you and your family, because with Afterpay there’s even more reason to book in.
Get Started & download the Afterpay App Today
Check your payment limit in the App by selecting the barcode. When your treatment is finished,
have your barcode scanned at reception. The first of your four payments will be taken at the time of your visit.
You will need
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
How to Use Afterpay
- Book your appointment online or directly with Limestone Dental
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up
- Before you visit us – Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit – Generate a barcode for our friendly staff to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your App
Extras you should know
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or exisitng Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- *Fail to make a payment on time – you will be charged an inital late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.